- From : Joelle Zakos
- By the WoS Techie Team -
Hello there wonderful users of WoS! I am here to announce a very very exciting "New Year Challenge" for you all. As you know, year three of World of Supernaturals is coming to an end (get studying for those exams). This means that it's time to do a little something fun to celebrate all of our time together and to celebrate year four of WoS. This challenge is going to be a bit of a matching game. To participate, you are going to need a partner. But if you can't find a partner, don't fret! I'll gladly help to pair people up if you would like to participate but cannot find someone to participate with.
The instructions to play are a little complicated...
1) Find a partner or ask Joelle for help finding a partner
2) Choose a Supernatural character with your partner. Try to be creative!
3) ONE partner should send a mail with their partner's name and the Supernatural character you both selected.
4) As soon as you recieve approval of your partner and character from Joelle Zakos, you should both hide either the name, or a picture of your selected character in your profile texts.
YOU HAVE UNTIL SATURDAY JAN 19TH TO GET YOUR PARTNER AND CHARACTER IDEA SENT TO ME, APPROVED, AND TO HAVE YOUR PROFILE TEXT SET UP TO PLAY.
5) When all of the above has been completed, I will post a list with all of the characters selected.
6) This is where the matching part comes in... get to hunting. You will be looking through the profile texts to try to find matching sets of the characters on the list.
7) Come up with a list of as many matches as you can and send it to Joelle Zakos through mail.
YOU HAVE UNTIL JAN 26TH TO SEND ME AS MANY MATCHES AS YOU CAN MAKE! ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL RECIEVE A PRIZE!
I Think an example might be helpful... For example, if I chose Chester Almonte as my partner we would choose a Supernatural character... let's say Ruby. Then ONE of us, would send a mail with our names and character choice. So let's pretend Chester sent the mail with our names and character choice. We would need to wait until Joelle got back to us saying "Yes, you're approved!" or "No, please choose a different character". Once we were approved, we would post either Ruby's name in our profile texts or pictures of her. Try not to make it too challenging, people need to be able to find it. Then we wait. Once the list is posted with all the characters selected, we go on a hunt. Either working together, or alone to find as many matches as possible. So, for example, if someone finds that Ches and I are a match, they would send a mail to Joelle saying "Ches and Jo are a match and their character is Ruby". By simply finding one match, you win a participation prize!
I know this is complicated, but I'm certain you can figure it out! If you have any questions, please let me know! Just post them in the comments because others might have the same question!
Joelle and the Techie Team
The Darkness was released, demons and monsters run amok, and the apocalypse seems to return every few years. The only thing to do is band together, man and monster alike, to protect the world as we know and maintain a balance. Our Supernatural Universe will allow you to live life in a dangerous, demon-filled world, protected at the Nexus where hunters, Men of Letters, nephilim, witches, and beneficent creatures have come together for a common cause. Take classes, roleplay in chat and forums, and face the demon threat! We need you!Enroll Here