Over the course of time, each member will have opportunities to participate in special events and roleplay, living out their own stories. There is an entire world within WoS to explore and we are delighted to have you with us within our community and to see the creativity that blooms from your fingertips.
- You must be 15+ years of age to be on World of Supernaturals.
- Your actions must remain in a respectful manner to all others. This is includes in public areas such as chat, topics and comments as well as private discussions such as those in mails. Insults and bullying will not be tolerated unless it stems from an agreed circumstance (such as in topics) that is made clear to all others and does not become excessive.
- Character names must remain realistic, cannot replicate any from the Supernatural series and cannot match the name of your chosen faceclaim or attempt to claim the identity of another - either a fictional or real person. Any name that does not follow this will be discussed through the Historian Team.
- While there is no set limit to the number of accounts you hold on WoS, the number of jobs you have is limited as either two student positions, one student + one graduate position or a graduate position alongside a post-graduate instructor. All of these may be held individually as well and before applying for an additional job, you must contact your current boss to check suitability and inform. Each job must be held on a different account.
- Sharing of personal information is to be treated with the same approach as general internet safety. Don't give out anything that could potentially put your irl-self at risk (e.g. address, phone number, school) - please remain careful. It is forbidden to share details of your account login info.
- Character realism should always be maintained when writing. Do not attempt to utilise skills, abilities that are beyond your character's year or belong to a protected status. Any concerns about doing so should be mailed to the Sentinel Team who will advise over these matters.
- You cannot write as any character other than the account you are logged into. Even if another account belongs to you, you must get permission to write an alternate account from the owner and disclose such in the OOG information. Likewise, any NPCs must be stated in the same space to avoid potential accusations of godmoding.
- Pornographic material (i.e. images, gifs, videos, links, etc.) are not permitted anywhere on site. The disallowance of sharing links also extends to advertising your own sites, social media, business, shops, etc.
- Images for profile texts, backstories, topic posts, wall posts, mails, and faceclaims are not allowed to show nude elements and should be respectable. Though some skin is permitted, any images of shirtless individuals are banned.
- Potentially disturbing images are strongly disadvised. Images showing blood must never be included as well as those containing severe injuries.
- You may not transmit any content that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
- Although regular backups of Content are performed, Eye4web ApS(DK-35032177) does not guarantee there will be no loss or corruption of data. Eye4web ApS(DK-35032177) will provide support and attempt to troubleshoot any known or discovered issues that may affect the backups of content. But you acknowledge that Eye4web ApS(DK-35032177) has no liability related to the integrity of content or the failure to successfully restore content to a usable state. You agree to maintain a complete and accurate copy of any content in a independent location.
- Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
- Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups.
- Spam, machine – or randomly – generated, constituting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
- Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person.
- Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights.
- Impersonating any person or entity including the Company and its employees or representatives.
- Violating the privacy of any third person.
- False information and features.
- When you create an account with us, you must provide information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our service.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access this site and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our service or a third-party service.
- You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of Your account.
- You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than You without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
- World of Supernaturals can at any given point, remove content from the pages, as well as exorcise (ban) a user without warning under circumstances where a user has shown no willingness to follow the rules of this site.
- World of Supernaturals is not obligated to state a reason for the expulsion of the person in question as this remains confidential.
- Any indication of an underage user on this site will result in temporary removal. However, the account will be made available once we can be certain the user is above 15.
- Upon termination, your right to use the service will cease immediately. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the service.
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Eye4web ApS(DK-35032177).
Eye4web ApS(DK-35032177) has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or
practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Eye4web ApS(DK-35032177)
shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be
caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on
or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or
services that You visit.